Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog

I am Chathura De Silva. I had a thought of writing a blog to post about interested and new things that I have learnt during my work (which means developing applications). As I am interested on mobile and web technologies and those areas have high demand in the industry, I spend most of my time to learn them and I use this blog to post the things such as solutions to the problems that I have encountered, methods to implement various things with code samples, new trends/developments in the field, new apps etc. I do not target any particular audience here and I hope to use this blog as a reference to me. But anyone can free to comment to posts or share knowledge which makes a good time for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment